With so many different credit cards on the market, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. Do you want a card with low interest rates? One that offers cash back on your purchases? What about a card with some weird and wacky perks that you didn’t even know existed? In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the strangest credit card perks out there. From getting free wine to having your car towed for free, you might be surprised at what your credit card can do for you!
What are the weirdest credit card perks?
Do you have a credit card that gives you cash back or points for every purchase? While these are great perks, they’re not the weirdest ones out there. Here are some of the strangest credit card perks that you may not know about.
1. Some cards offer roadside assistance, which can be handy if you’re ever stranded with a flat tire or dead battery.
2. Some cards will reimburse you for travel expenses if your trip is cancelled or interrupted due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
3. Some cards offer purchase protection, which means they will reimburse you for any items that are damaged or stolen within a certain period of time after you’ve bought them.
4. Some cards offer extended warranty protection on items that you purchase with the card. This means that if an item breaks down within the warranty period, the card issuer will pay to have it repaired or replaced.
5. And finally, some cards offer concierge services, which can be handy if you need help making restaurant reservations or planning a trip.
The best credit cards for weird perks
Do you enjoy getting rewarded for your spending? Do you like to be surprised with freebies and discounts? If so, then you’ll love these weird and wonderful credit card perks!
1. The American Express Gold Card offers a $100 airline fee credit. This can be used for things like checked baggage fees, in-flight refreshments, and seat upgrades.
2. The Citi Prestige Card comes with a free night’s stay at any hotel within the Hilton Honors portfolio. This perk can be used once every year and has no blackout dates.
3. The Chase Sapphire Reserve cardholders can access more than 1,000 airport lounges worldwide through the Priority Pass program. This perk alone can easily justify the annual fee of this premium credit card.
4. The Discover it® Miles card offers a unique perk: double miles on all purchases during your first year of card membership. That means you could earn 2% cash back on all your spending!
5. The Mastercard® Black Card™ doesn’t just come with a hefty annual fee, it also comes with some pretty sweet perks. These include a $100 annual airline fee credit, a $200 annual Uber credit, and
How to make the most of your credit card perks?
Do you know what your credit card perks are? If not, you’re not alone. A recent study found that nearly 60% of people don’t know what benefits their card offers. And even if you are aware of your perks, you may not be taking full advantage of them. Here are some weird and wonderful credit card perks that you didn’t know existed – and how to make the most of them.
1. Purchase protection
Did you know that your credit card can protect you against faulty or damaged goods? If you buy something with your card and it’s not as described, or it breaks soon after purchase, most cards will refund you the cost of the item. This is a valuable perk, especially for big-ticket items.
2. Extended warranty
Many credit cards will double the manufacturer’s warranty on items purchased with the card. So if you’re buying a new appliance or piece of electronics, it’s worth using your credit card to get the extended warranty.
3. Price protection
If you buy something and then see it advertised for a lower price within a certain time period (usually 60 days), some cards will refund you the difference. This is a great perk if you’re
There are some weird and wonderful credit card perks out there that you may not have known existed. From free travel insurance to concierge services, there are plenty of ways to make your life easier with a credit card. So next time you’re looking for a new credit card, be sure to check out the weird and wonderful perks on offer!