With online account access, SurgeCardInfo members can securely manage their credit card accounts, view card details, make payments, update account information, electronically register for a bank statement, and much more. And to ensure your privacy and security, all information you provide is encrypted.
The company specializes in providing consumers with credit products and services that are largely ignored by traditional credit card issuers and local banks. As a consumer finance company with a state-of-the-art consumer credit platform, we can offer our clients a wide range of services when other financial institutions do not accept them.
You will need to log into your Surge account at www.continentalfinance.net to access your Surge credit card, which can help you reach your goal of improving your credit score. Enter your secure username and password on the Continental Finance login page to access all functions.
- You can get your username by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website yourcreditcardinfo.com
- On the “Activate my card” login page, click on the “I forgot my username and password” link.
- Click on “I forgot my username”.
- Enter your last 4 digits of a credit card.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Enter 5-digit zip code
- Click “Find an account” to reset your username.
Reset Your Password
- You can reset your password by following these simple steps:
- Go to yourcreditcardinfo.com website
- This page contains the “I forgot my username or password” button below the login button.
- You will be redirected to a new page once you click the Forgot username or password link. To verify your account and card, you will need to enter this information.
- Once your login details are verified, you will receive them in seconds.
You can login to your account after resetting your password. You will automatically log in with your new password every time you log in. If you don’t remember your new password, you can save it in your browser or write it down in a safe place.